Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

Temporary Housing Assistance

You deserve a safe place to live while you work to get back on your feet.

If you are experiencing homelessness and need housing, help is available through Home Connect. Call 1-800-498-8847 to connect with a staff member from an agency in Riverside County who can help you start the process to secure housing.

Our Housing Support Program also helps secure housing for eligible CalWORKs customers who are experiencing homelessness or are at-risk of homelessness. The program offers several benefits including housing outreach and placement, hotel/motel vouchers, and rental assistance. Call (833) 391-0506 or email [email protected] for more information.

Riverside County’s Housing Authority offers a variety of housing programs. Learn more and apply online by visiting or call (951) 351-0700.