The County of Riverside Department of Public Social Services (DPSS), the Collaborative Applicant for the county’s Continuum of Care, invites CoC members and the public to respond to a request for proposal for new projects to be included in the 2014 Continuum of Care Program Application to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
The amount of funding to be awarded through this RFP is approximately $420,000.
DPSS seeks competitive proposals for permanent housing projects for the following two (2) categories:
1. Permanent Supportive Housing Assistance for Chronically Homeless Individuals and Families.
2. Rapid Re-Housing Assistance for Families.
To bid on these projects, this request for proposal consists of two (2) documents:
1. Terms & Conditions (Required)
2. Attachment A – Scope of Work (Required)
All bid instructions are made in these documents. Please read these documents carefully, fill them out completely, and submit them before the instructed deadline of September 24, 2014 no later than 4 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Rowena Concepcion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2014 County of Riverside Fair Market Rents
- Sample Housing Navigator Job Description
- PSH Service Area Per District
- 2013 County of Riverside Homeless Point-in-Time Count
- Proposed Budget Template
- 2014 CoC Program Competition NOFA