- This event has passed.
Human Trafficking Awareness Virtual Conference
January 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Children’s Services Division at DPSS is inviting community partners and members of the public to its annual virtual human trafficking awareness conference from Jan 10-13, 2022.
You can register to attend the free 4-day conference by visiting the Event Brite link below. The conference, which will be held on the Whova platform, will feature more than a dozen speakers who specialize in human trafficking prevention.
Learn about about a variety of topics:
- Online Grooming and Safety
- LGTBQ+ and Human Trafficking
- Boys are Survivors Too
- Misinformation on Human Trafficking in Social Media
- Positive Youth Development
- Harm Reduction
- Trauma Informed Strategies and Care